Client and Staffing
Affinity Medical Staffing is in full compliance with Joint Commission regulations and guidelines.
- Every prospective candidate is required to submit an up-to-date proof of TB screening and immunizations necessary for high-risk workers.
- We require that each employee undergoes a physical examination by a licensed physician. Copies of the results are maintained on our files and are updated annually or when needed.
Affinity Medical Staffing pays for the following Insurance Coverage(s) and covers following Risk Exposure(s):
- All employees are Affinity Medical Staffing workers filed under W-2 status
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability ($1M / Occurrence – $3M Aggregate)
- General Liability ($1M / Occurrence – $3M Aggregate)
Affinity Medical Staffing complies with all regulations and compliances for New York State and for each position we staff, including:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- W-2 Employment Regulations
- Drug and Alcohol Free Policy
- Employment References
- Criminal Background Checks
- TB, MMR, Hepatitis and Varicella Screenings