The success of our company directly depends on the relationship we develop between you, our clients and our professional staff at Affinity Medical Staffing.
We are a hard working team of professionals that strive to only bring the highest quality of services and solutions to meet our clients needs.
Quality Assurance at Affinity Medical Staffing is a vital part of ensuring the highest customer satisfaction outcomes.
To ensure quality of performance on the part of our personnel and to keep communication lines open, Affinity Medical Staffing assigns a staffing coordinator to each client. The Staffing coordinator acquaints her/himself with the supplemental staffing needs and job requirements of the facility.
At Affinity Medical Staffing we emphasize the importance of how professional personnel is selected. A professional profile is kept as part of the employees profile and it includes the following:
All applicants complete a comprehensive skills checklist, specific to the area of expertise. The checklist is updated annually by the employee, and maintained in the personnel file.
- An extensive written application is completed, requiring full employment (full-time, part-time and per diem /agency placement) and education histories.
- Descriptions of the duties performed
- Education / Certifications / Training
- Affinity Medical Staffing is in compliance of all applicable laws and regulations in accordance with state licensing and practices
References and Background Checks
- We conduct extensive reference verifications on all of our prospective employees. This check requires at least two professional and one personal reference.
- Each prospective candidate undergoes a criminal background check, as well as drug and alcohol screening
- Affinity medical Staffing is in full compliance with Joint Commission regulations and guidelines
- Every prospective candidate is required to submit an up-to-date proof of TB screening and immunizations necessary for high-risk workers.
- We require that each employee undergoes a physical examination by a licensed physician. Copies of the results are maintained on our files and are updated annually or when needed.
Affinity medical Staffing pays for the following Insurance Coverage(s) and covers following Risk Exposure(s)
- All employees are Affinity Medical Staffing workers filed under W-2 status
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability ($1M / Occurrence - $3M Aggregate)
- General Liability ($1M / Occurrence - $3M Aggregate)
Affinity Medical Staffing complies with all regulations and compliances for New York State and for each position we staff, including:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- W-2 Employment Regulations
- Drug and Alcohol Free Policy
- Employment References
- Criminal Background checks
- TB, MMR, Hepatitis and Varicella Screenings